Saturday, May 2, 2009

Blogging... ?





So I have never had a blog before. Not even sure I want one! But we will try it out :)

Me & Brandon will be married 3 years this coming September. We have two cute 2 year old twin girls, Kenidi & Kiyah. We couldn't live without them & sometimes it's hard to live with them! Who knew 2 year olds could fight like cats & dogs :)

We live in Clearfield in our house we bought about 3 years ago. It is in the neighborhood I grew up in & my parents are right around the corner. My kids will get to go to the same Elementary school I did.

Our plans for the future is to have ONE more baby, no twins :) & hopefully have me at home with the kids & maybe having a part time job. We will have to see which one comes first!

Well there you have it, my first official Blog. Hopefully they will get better as time goes on !

No comments:

Post a Comment