Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tired

I remember when I was a teenager I could go to sleep anytime of the night & I was always up by 8. No matter how hard I tried you would never catch me being able to nap during the day. Now, I feel like if I don't get a daily nap in then I can't function. I am always so tired. Not sure what has caused it. When the girls were born I was SO tired but still wouldn't be able to sleep during the day. I don't feel like I am that old, I am only 23(almost 24) I don't take any medicines that should make me tired. And sometimes I blame it on my job, but I recall at my previous job I would fall asleep at my desk no matter how hard I tried to avoid it. I would spend my 15 minute breaks snoozing. And at my current job we travel quite a bit so I almost always can get a little cat nap in during the van ride. So, my conclusion is that maybe if I was more in shape & exercised I would regain some of my old energy? The only problem with this is that I have to find the energy to get started! This nice weather really has been a great motivation but I have worked everyday its been nice, and before or after work all I want to do is rest. So I am hoping for a beautiful weekend to start my daily run! But, if it isn't as beautiful as I want it to be I do have a gym membership, which I am ashamed to admit. Because I have been paying for a gym membership for over a year & probably only been to the gym a dozen times! But I AM going to change that!!  I am proud to say I haven't had one D.P.(Dr. Pepper) all week! And I haven't purchased fast food! This is a big accomplishment since at my job we ALWAYS stop for food! Hopefully blogging about this change in my life will help me stick to it! So I am going to continue to say no to my favorite drink in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment